What's new

Wunderbar is available at Italian Barber as of 12/3/20

@leonidas - then probably shoot for iKon Shavecraft 102 (tilted design) or X3 (true slant, i prefer) - both mild to me.
Or get the Wunda to try and be prepared to sell lol

I had the Wunderbar a few years ago and would say that it just wasn't the right razor for me at the time as it is probably the most aggressive slant made and sometimes would bite even when you were paying attention to the shave. I will admit that my technique was not very refined back then and probably the reason I didn't get along with it very well... It gave me the closest shaves I'd ever had prior to getting my Ti95DC. It is probably one of the best CNC machined razors you can buy even today but was also a very heavy razor. If they only made it in Titanium to the same tolerances they make in SS I'm sure RR could retire off the sales alone!!

Downside to the wunderbar is that i cant move the razor as fast as i need to on my mustache for a good, smooth shave. If I do i end up taking a chunk out. Even with the titanium handle. I think otherwise it would be my destination razor.

Top Bottom