What's new

WSP Gaelic Cream

Does anyone have experience with this cream? It doesn’t seem to get much mention here but I am curious how it stacks up for cushion, slickness , leather and post shave feel for moisturizing the skin.

Haven't tried the cream but I have the Formula T Shaving Gaelic Tweed. Both the soap and AS are great. The scent is on my favorites list. The soap works up to a nice lather that protects with a good slickness and cushion. The AS is what I really love. Its doesn't over power but lingers.

There’s not much talk of WSP creams here and I would be interested in hearing about them. WSP Formula T has been in my top 3 since I bought a tin a Gaelic Tweed ( great scent!) a few years ago. I have had several runs since. I have preferred tallow soaps for some time but most creams work almost as well for me.

There’s not much talk of WSP creams here and I would be interested in hearing about them. WSP Formula T has been in my top 3 since I bought a tin a Gaelic Tweed ( great scent!) a few years ago. I have had several runs since. I have preferred tallow soaps for some time but most creams work almost as well for me.
Looks like I have to be the one who bites the bullet and order it

WSP Gaelic Tweed is a top performer in my book. The Argan Oil and Aloe in this cream provides excellent skin moisturizing and soothing from razor blade irritation. The skin is left feeling soft, supple and fully hydrated. It’s an all vegan blend that actually almost feels like their Formula T (Tallow) based soaps. Whips up into a wonderful lather that is protective with plenty of cushion and excellent slickness. The scent isn’t super strong but is there and you catch very nice whiffs of it when you paint it on. The after shave is a must to pair with the cream as it has a great scent with top notch skin toning and conditioning properties. LEE knows his stuff. Enough said....

C3A1F5C2-1D31-41CF-B64C-7E8B112BE127.jpeg

WSP Gaelic Tweed is a top performer in my book. The Argan Oil and Aloe in this cream provides excellent skin moisturizing and soothing from razor blade irritation. The skin is left feeling soft, supple and fully hydrated. It’s an all vegan blend that actually almost feels like their Formula T (Tallow) based soaps. Whips up into a wonderful lather that is protective with plenty of cushion and excellent slickness. The scent isn’t super strong but is there and you catch very nice whiffs of it when you paint it on. The after shave is a must to pair with the cream as it has a great scent with top notch skin toning and conditioning properties. LEE knows his stuff. Enough said....

View attachment 895753

Indeed Gus, Lee knows his stuff! Because of your posts about the Olympus line, I got the same soap, aftershave, & EdP all in that amazing Olympus scent. Oh it is all excellent!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
They gave anew scent in the works
Ive GT in aftershave
Haven't tried their creams do to price point

They gave anew scent in the works
Ive GT in aftershave
Haven't tried their creams do to price point
Will have to take a look at that one. Thanks.
Price is a bit on the higher side, but definitely worth it for the performance that one gets out of it. Plus it's 6 oz's loaded to the top. I don't mind paying a little extra for quality and performance.

Can anyone relate how WSP shave cream compares to Xpec or the other elite creams. I just shaved with a sample of Xpec this morning and really liked it. The post shave was the best.

I would rather buy products made in the USA and support our artisans. Therefore, I have an interest in getting some WSP creams.

I just got a WSP Rustic Gaelic Tweed as a present. Good overall impression.
What to say? In general it is a very good shaving cream/soap. It has an interesting mild scent, that I liked immediately. Very good slickness, easy to lather, excellent post shave feel. Thirsty enough, requires more water than Razorock soaps.
Highly recommended!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
My wsp "cream" is pretty darn solid. Very uncream like compared to tobs. Do others find
This?

My wsp "cream" is pretty darn solid. Very uncream like compared to tobs. Do others find
This?
If you say that above mentioned shaving cream from WSP is darn solid than I personally think that this is only good for the cream.
It means less expenditure and increases the terms of use unlike TOBS cream where I can't control the real consumption because of it's softness and almost finished the puck within 1 month shaving after each day.
But the price of WSP is higher, almost twice higher than TOBS creams.

Top Bottom