What's new

WSP Gaelic Cream

I haven’t used this shave cream in a few months as I have been on a tear with Ethos, Lisas & Shannon’s shave soaps for the past few months. But, WSP’s Gaelic Tweed shave cream is no slouch in the performance department. A fresh, clean earthy type scent that is masculine and timeless. Not much is needed for a luscious & protective lather that helps the blade glide along nearly effortlessly. Always leaving the mug smooth, supple and hydrated. Value/performance ratio is excellent as a 7oz tub should give one about 3-4 months worth of shaves if one shaves nearly everyday (I shave 3-5 times a week). Are there cheaper one’s out there that will get the job done just as good? Perhaps but, once I tried Lee’s shave creams (Olympus too) my search was over. Readily available and made right here in the good old USA. A great shave cream with awesome skin protecting ingredients & classic masculine scent that the Misses loves (bonus).

WSP Gaelic Tweed is an excellent shave cream that can meet & exceed most wet shaver requirements from start to finish. And I’d recommend it without any hesitation....

1B73E66E-5AD8-41D1-A69C-A714A4E70B8E.jpeg

Top Bottom