What's new

WSJ article

There's an interesting article about gun owners and gun ownership in this weekend's Wall Stree Journal. I can't post it, as you need to be an online subsrciber and I'm not. I enjoyed reading it.

Now the disclaimer--I don't own guns, I've enjoyed shooting them, and I've been hunting (bored to tears pheasant hunting, enjoyed duck hunting but didn't see a duck we could have shot even if we wanted to). I'm not sure if this background slanted my view of the article, but I still recommend it.

This link may work: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324162304578304000178156938.html

I haven't been able to read through the article yet, but it does look interesting. Please keep the forum guidelines firmly in mind before posting to this thread, specifically:

The Shooting Sports and Firearms Forum is indeed the place where you can discuss the responsible use, care and storage of legal firearms and legal firearms accessories.
The Shooting Sports and Firearms Forum is the place where you can discuss hunting, target shooting, home defense, concealed carry, reloading and many of the other fascinating aspects of gun ownership.

What the Shooting Sports and Firearms Forum is NOT;

The Shooting Sports and Firearms Forum is NOT a place to initiate the trade, sale or gifting of any firearms or firearms related accessories. Members involved in this behavior either through post or PM will be removed from B&B.
The Shooting Sports and Firearms Forum is NOT a place to discuss the Second Amendment.
The Shooting Sports and Firearms Forum is NOT the place to discuss the moral, religious, social or other belief systems relating to gun ownership.

Just a quick reminder, as I would like to allow the link to remain for informational purposes, but want to make sure that we are all on the same page right out of the gate on any ensuing discussion regarding the topic.

Interesting article and a slightly different outlook. Thanks for posting and thanks to the mod, 73mountaineer, for leaving it up.

Top Bottom