What's new

Wow, I guess this is the only forum I can post in

Hi,

Recieved this and it is same spam is before.. and hope and pray that Jim straightens it out.. I wish I could let everyone on here know this spam is coming thru badger and blade but I can't post on the other forums.. my apologies.! Jim is good man.. this is spam. so fyi

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to North
Wales, United Kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately for me all my
money was stolen at the hotel where I lodged. I am so confused right
now and I do not know what to do or where to go,all cash,phone and
credit card were stolen off me but luckily for me I still have my
passport with me, I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but
they're not helping issues at all and my return flight leaves in less
than 4hrs from now but I am having problems settling the hotel bills
and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills,
Please can you send me $1,250 today ? so that I can get my hotel bills
settle and get myself back home.As soon as I get home I would refund
it immediately.

Am freaked out at the moment!!

Jim O'Flaherty.

I'd use a dummy account and send a reply asking how top quality shaving goods can help him in his plight. Maybe he needs a good shave too?

Mama Bear, that was from my G-Mail yesterday when my account was hacked, and that was sent to probably over 200 people, including previous employers.

Are you saying it's coming through as PMs on B&B too????

I've been to hell and back since that, now today the other G-Mail account I set up was hacked as well, and my FaceBook has been quarantined.

I'd love to have my hands around the neck of the nuisance pulling that off.

You just can't trust the North Walians. I'm from South Wales and they hate us more than they hate the English...

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Mama Bear, that was from my G-Mail yesterday when my account was hacked, and that was sent to probably over 200 people, including previous employers.

I've been to hell and back since that, now today the other G-Mail account I set up was hacked as well, and my FaceBook has been quarantined.

Eventually all passwords can be guessed by brute force but my tip for passwords is to use the first letters from a phrase you can memorize. Include some numbers and upper case. For instance . . .

Death is natures way of telling you to slow down and I'm 50 years old

Becomes: DinwotytsdaI50yo

This is a pretty secure password that seems to be pretty random and one I could remember.

Eventually all passwords can be guessed by brute force but my tip for passwords is to use the first letters from a phrase you can memorize. Include some numbers and upper case. For instance . . .

This is a pretty secure password that seems to be pretty random and one I could remember.

Thanks for that, I just ordered a metric ton of Tabac on your credit card. :001_smile

That is excellent advise! What a shame that this happens, it has to be nerve wracking. I hope you get it straightened out quickly, but I think the damage is as much in the frustration as anything else.. I am sorry you had this happen!! Big Bear Hugs, Sue

I would guess that you have a keylogger trojan on your system. Hacking into 2 separate gmail accounts with different passwords is a pretty good indicator. What anti-malware software do you have?

Top Bottom