What's new

World’s Most Beautiful Enders Speed Shaver

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Recently @GAW9576, a very talented B&B member and good friend, made me an Enders handle from a pen blank for one of my Enders. The result below is the most beautiful Speed Shaver I have ever seen. My pictures won’t/don’t do it justice, but I did try to capture its beauty to share with you all. The depth of the emerald green and the shimmer of the gold as you turn the handle isn't able to be captured with still photography, but it is truly amazing. And aside from the classic Enders contour, you can also see the photo #4 (and in photo #1, if you look closely) the ridging detail he put in as well.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I have not had a chance to shave with it yet -- I’m having some technical difficulties with using a modern blade at the moment, but I’m hoping to have them solved soon and will then be enjoying this beauty. When I get my blade issues fixed, I’ll post details on the shave and the blade mod that I used. I could immediately use a vintage blade, but I’m not really that guy….I prefer the modern steel blades, especially for the Enders.

My thanks to @GAW9576 for putting in the time to hand shape, sand and polish this work of art -- just an outstanding job! I’ll post some pics of this Enders next to some of the others for comparison sake.

Recently @GAW9576, a very talented B&B member and good friend, made me an Enders handle from a pen blank for one of my Enders. The result below is the most beautiful Speed Shaver I have ever seen. My pictures won’t/don’t do it justice, but I did try to capture its beauty to share with you all. The depth of the emerald green and the shimmer of the gold as you turn the handle isn't able to be captured with still photography, but it is truly amazing. And aside from the classic Enders contour, you can also see the photo #4 (and in photo #1, if you look closely) the ridging detail he put in as well.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I have not had a chance to shave with it yet -- I’m having some technical difficulties with using a modern blade at the moment, but I’m hoping to have them solved soon and will then be enjoying this beauty. When I get my blade issues fixed, I’ll post details on the shave and the blade mod that I used. I could immediately use a vintage blade, but I’m not really that guy….I prefer the modern steel blades, especially for the Enders.

My thanks to @GAW9576 for putting in the time to hand shape, sand and polish this work of art -- just an outstanding job! I’ll post some pics of this Enders next to some of the others for comparison sake.
That handle is gorgeous! A real work of art!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Wow..... 😍

Just wow..... 😍

Beautiful work! 👍

I've been interested in the Enders for a while...I usually click on the threads just for info and whatever.....I was sitting here and opened this one and my jaw literally fell open and hit my chest.

This thing is AMAZING. Damn nice work you guys!

Top Bottom