What's new

World's Cheapest adjustable?

Found this yesterday in a dollar store but I'm not that brave to actually try it. Has anyone found anything cheaper? Remember this is Canadian dollars and in a local store so would be below $2 US and about £1.5 and perhaps €1.75.

The description on the back ia a hilariously bad translation.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Yeah, check for blade alignment, maybe lightly shave a bit of your arm or other non-vital area. :001_smile

That's cool though. I'd like to see a 3D printed adjustable. :thumbup1:

Yeah, check for blade alignment, maybe lightly shave a bit of your arm or other non-vital area. :001_smile

That's cool though. I'd like to see a 3D printed adjustable. :thumbup1:

Not sure a 3D printed adjustable would work that well since the wear on the turning and adjustment mechanisms might be an issue and it would be really light. This one seems to have a plastic head and a pot metal stem so the weight isn't really that bad. Now if I don't need my arm for a while I just might try your suggestion. :lol:

Where does it say it's actually an adjustable?

As far as I can tell the Futur clone from NT vigor is the cheapest proper adjustable at £16.55 delivered from AliExpress, comes in four different coats including Darth Vader matt black.

[MENTION=84408]Edison Diplomat the 3rd[/MENTION] Oh, it's an adjustable all right, it's right in the bad translation! :lol: The ring is a smooth adjustment ring I verified it at the store but never purchased it. Not sure about the NT vigor Future clone, do you know if it's any good?

The NT Vigour is a nice shaver. I have one with matte black finish and it's build quality is better than the original Futur

I would've bought it. For the price, I would've loaded a blade, checked alignment, then went to town. I ordered a Yingjili razor from Hong Kong for $1.80, and damned if it isn't actually one of my smoothest shavers!

I would've bought it. For the price, I would've loaded a blade, checked alignment, then went to town. I ordered a Yingjili razor from Hong Kong for $1.80, and damned if it isn't actually one of my smoothest shavers!

It's still in stock so I might bite one of these days.

Top Bottom