What's new

Women prefer men with stubble?

off topic- everytime I see your avatar, that OS commercial with the "romantic puppy surprise" runs through my head.
My avatar was given to me by the mods (who it was won't identify themselves but I have an idea who) after I posted in a thread someone started about SWMBO's having a crush on the Old Spice Guy. "Hell, he's an attractive guy," I said. Even I have a man-crush on him."

The next day, this avatar appeared, when I hadn't previously had an avatar ever in my 2.5 years on B&B. It was such a hilarious and perfect joke that I kept it. :laugh:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My avatar was given to me by the mods (who it was won't identify themselves but I have an idea who) after I posted in a thread someone started about SWMBO's having a crush on the Old Spice Guy. "Hell, he's an attractive guy," I said. Even I have a man-crush on him."

The next day, this avatar appeared, when I hadn't previously had an avatar ever in my 2.5 years on B&B. It was such a hilarious and perfect joke that I kept it. :laugh:

That's funny- but does SWMBO find that her "man smells like me"?

While stubble can look "manly", two of my exes complained my stubble caused them to develop rashes.

Perhaps the stubble fans are women who don't actually get into physical contact with men often?

Hmmmm....looks as if that guy hasn't shaved in a few days. Wonder if he's bathed? Not "The Look" my fiance finds attractive; especially in the evening.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
While stubble can look "manly", two of my exes complained my stubble caused them to develop rashes.

Perhaps the stubble fans are women who don't actually get into physical contact with men often?

Stubble is very irritating to sensitive areas, like thighs

So says an internet poll reported on by the UK's Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...e-prefer-hairy-chests-backs-too.html?ITO=1490

I don't know who the respondents are on mycelebrityfashion.co.uk, but my guess is that they are younger than average, and are probably impressed by any male who can grow whiskers. Or perhaps in the fashion-conscious world of metrosexuals, a little facial hair is needed to distinguish one gender from the other.

The only poll that counts in my house is the word of SWMBO, and she's definitely not with the majority in this report.

Alan...you, y-you...completely nailed it in your post!

They ARE impressed by any male who can grow whiskers.
They DO need the facial hair to distinguish the genders physically and mentally.
You also took account of the people that matter to you, in this case your SWMBO. That's all that matters!

$capp.gif

My girlfriend definitely hates the stubble, and personally I can't stand to go more than about two days without shaving anyway...especially since I keep finding more and more gray hairs popping up in the beard.

Top Bottom