What's new

Study: Women Prefer Men with Stubble

Women prefer men with stubble for love, sex and marriage
Stubble is the way to win a woman’s heart, a study has shown. Researchers found that women are more attracted to men with stubbly chins than those with clean-shaven faces or full beards.

Women participating in the research rated men with stubble as tough, mature, aggressive, dominant and masculine - and as the best romantic partners, either for a fling or a long-term relationships.

The explanation for the preference is not clear, but experts in human evolution say that that facial hair may be a signal of aggression because it boosts the apparent size of the lower jaw, emphasising the teeth as weapons.
Methinks the Shaving Mall could be inundated with new product soon. :smile:

OK so one study says women prefer men with stubble. This doesn't apply to all women of course. Fortunately, my wife doesn't like me stubbled up.

When I met my wife I was one of those eternally stubbley guys and it was deffinately a turn on to her, but now that we have been together, married, and have a baby she likes me shaved because stubble is really scratchy and hurts her when we kiss. So...YMMV :ladysman:

These must be the same women who were behind all those Hardee's commercials that defined what it meant to be a "real" man. :001_rolle

Good thing that none of us here give a damn about what the majority thinks. If we did we wouldn't be engaged in this hobby.

And to the extent that we've managed to have significant others in our lives who share our values, those women (or men) are also not the majority. They're special people.

I'm perfectly OK with the idea that I may not be as attractive to the majority of women as I would be with stubble. I'm not interested in the majority. It's the special women who interest me.

Good thing that none of us here give a damn about what the majority thinks. If we did we wouldn't be engaged in this hobby.

And to the extent that we've managed to have significant others in our lives who share our values, those women (or men) are also not the majority. They're special people.

I'm perfectly OK with the idea that I may not be as attractive to the majority of women as I would be with stubble. I'm not interested in the majority. It's the special women who interest me.

+1....bravo!

Women prefer men with stubble for love, sex and marriage
Stubble is the way to win a woman’s heart, a study has shown. Researchers found that women are more attracted to men with stubbly chins than those with clean-shaven faces or full beards.

Women participating in the research rated men with stubble as tough, mature, aggressive, dominant and masculine - and as the best romantic partners, either for a fling or a long-term relationships.

The explanation for the preference is not clear, but experts in human evolution say that that facial hair may be a signal of aggression because it boosts the apparent size of the lower jaw, emphasising the teeth as weapons.
Methinks the Shaving Mall could be inundated with new product soon. :smile:

proxy.php

Best of both worlds? I sport a chinstrap (mine is accompanied by a soul patch, or as I call it "my thinking patch"), the girlfriend diggs it and I find that visually it takes 5-10 lbs off me, and I guess boosts the size of the lower jaw etc... I'm a beast. :p

Top Bottom