What's new

Williams shaving stick

I have a very good friend living in Bloemfontein, South Africa who used to be into traditional wetshaving but for some reason lost his interest in it. He emailed me a few weeks ago and told me I had something in the mail that he thought I would enjoy but he wouldn’t tell me what it was. Last week this Williams stick which is from South Africa and no longer produced arrived and I tried it for the first time a couple of days ago. The scent is very rosy - in fact it’s actually quite nice, it lathers great, (much easier than the North American Williams soap) and it has pretty good postshave care. A pity it’s no longer around because I really like it and I thank my friend Henrik for sending it to me.

Rick

upload_2019-8-24_14-34-10.jpeg

Did you ever tried modern Williams Puck like a shave stick? I personaly have lots of success using that way. Maybe it won’t be as good as the stick you received but you should gave it a go.

Did you ever tried modern Williams Puck like a shave stick? I personaly have lots of success using that way. Maybe it won’t be as good as the stick you received but you should gave it a go.

I did and the lather was still not that great. This stick is awesome.

Rick

Top Bottom