What's new

Williams Mug Soap. Tell me something good!

Blue Willie!! Are you serious?! 140 posts later and this 'Blue Willie' idea is just seeing light now?!
Its amazing too! You really notice the aqua velva in the mix. It kinda tingles the face a bit. Its quite nice.
Blue Willie! Hahaha! I was calling it Williams Ice or Williams Sport but Blue Willie is great!
Im enjoying this combo more than my Cellas... Maybe even a bit too much...

I believe it was I that mentioned about the Aqua Velva. It even says to use aqua Velva on like 3 tabs inside the Williams box. It does work, It must be the glycerin in the Aqua Velva and maybe some other ingredients? :straight: :velva2:
Thank you so much for this info!!
Thats exactly the "something good" I wanted to hear about!
Did you know its called a Blue Willie?
Great stuff, great stuff.

Thank you so much for this info!!
Thats exactly the "something good" I wanted to hear about!
Did you know its called a Blue Willie?
Great stuff, great stuff.

You're welcome, I've experimented with it here and there just to break in my brush and see what works. I have seen that A lot of people said that Williams works great for face lathering. Haven't tried that yet, but a dozen different people said it works best that way so there might be something to it. You should try it plain with face lathering and report what you find. I guess the key is to load the brush a few times.

I can't wait to try this. I was just looking at the flap on the box today because that is where I store some of my blades. Ah, the reason is now clear! The puzzle solved!

Gowestyoungman-- actually I think it was a clue- like that movie National Treasure (and Paul walking barefoot on the Abbey Road Album)-- it is all coming together now and leading to a something- some thing very deep but perhaps meaningless.

OK- there is a problem here- it is not with the Williams- it is with the aqua velva- my shave den smells like AV- very bad indeed! Blue Willies should be mixed with the windows open- proper ventilation- they ought to have a warning label on the box.

OK- there is a problem here- it is not with the Williams- it is with the aqua velva- my shave den smells like AV- very bad indeed! Blue Willies should be mixed with the windows open- proper ventilation- they ought to have a warning label on the box.
How much did you use? lol... The only time we needed the windows open because of after shave is when my brother would pour half a bottle on himself *he still does that*. It only takes a few drops.

Gowestyoungman-- actually I think it was a clue- like that movie National Treasure (and Paul walking barefoot on the Abbey Road Album)-- it is all coming together now and leading to a something- some thing very deep but perhaps meaningless.

I daresay that that ship has sailed, Ron.

Top Bottom