What's new

Williams Mug Soap. Tell me something good!

full

I just got some of this stuff and have no complaints... Maybee because I have'nt used it yet.

Please, If anyone has any experience with it, post your oppinion here!
I'll give a better review once i have one.

If it helps, im use to proraso, compare it to that if you can.
PLUS! If anyone can tell me where the stuff is made, id like that. I like to know that kind of thing!
Please & Thank-you

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the first thing I tried when I jumped into WS. I didn't like it; but to be fair, I 'm not crazy about soaps anyway.

If you are asking for a comparison to Proraso shaving soap, then what will be "good" is the appreciation you will gain for the great superiority of Proraso over Williams in every way.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Often confused with William's Mug Fat, this is an entry level soap that at some point makes it into almost everyone's rotation, then gets replaced by superior products.

Still better than goo.

That is the Canadian version of modern Williams I believe, I have no idea how it compares to it's American counterpart. Does it have an ingredients list on the box?

Poor cushion but adequate slickness for an adequate shave. Nothing stellar about it at all. The vintage stuff, on the other hand...

Everytime I see you around I still giggle with the diamond post about not being able to tell where the Titanic hit your wifes rock.

I agree, give the Williams a run. Some love it, some hate it, hell - some even say it's alright. Guess what - - I've heard the same thing from every other soap and cream cheap and expensive.

Often confused with William's Mug Fat, this is an entry level soap that at some point makes it into almost everyone's rotation, then gets replaced by superior products.

Still better than goo.

Top Bottom