What's new

Wife is ready to leave me over beard hairs everywhere!

Greetings all!

I am a goatee'd lad, and no matter how hard I try to contain the little hairs, my wife is always finding them after I trim. I've tried doing it over the sink, catching the hairs with my hand, shaving in the shower so I can wash them easier, etc. but it just doesn't work! It's hard to wipe them away, as they get into all the crevices in the tap and sink, and that's assuming I see them.

Now, she is a patient woman (she has to be, she's married to me!) but after I trim my goatee she tends to lose her mind, and I'd rather not get served divorce papers after a shave, as that would certainly put a damper on my post-shave bliss.

Anyone have a suggestion or creative way to help keep me married and/or alive?
:behead:

I have a second mirror that is not over the sink. The hairs fall to the floor where they can be swept up easily.

Go and rake your hand over where she brushes her hair.
I bet you come up with a Yeti!

I know that's what would happen at my house.

Sounds like you've got a GREAT Wife ! Wants the House Clean , and kept that way . That's great , but boy ! they can get crazy over everything . I think I would get a mirror for the shower and trim in there , dust it all off , or clean the majority up with TP , then shower , but the others options sound great , too . ... train yourself to #1 clean everything after , well ! #2 I know just cutting one moustache whisker they can fly anywhere like springs , so maybe (if the shower thing is out) put a towel over everything , make sure you get everything off you , then look around for strays , and carefully take the towel outside and shake it out , then fold the whisker exposed side in and bring it in , place it in the washer , and go get a shower (just incase) or wash up at least , but they can get on you clothing , really anywhere . ... I told my buddy's wife before they got married , if you want companionship , get a dog , same thing , hair everywhere , but less messy . After they wed , ... she said he leaves cloths all over the house , no matter what I say , he still does it . All I do is pick up and clean up after him . ... yep , Mom didn't do her job of training jr , but she could try training , or maybe loose her mind trying , or just accept it as part of being married . I was a single Dad , and girls with long hair get it EVERYWHERE , What a mess , and their rooms look like a bomb went off , clothes everywhere , What a Mess ! Frustating , I'm sure , try to be careful , pay attention , and help clean . She'll know you love her and are trying even if you miss a little . At least you Care and are trying , that goes a long way . Being considerate to her , ... without a good wife , I think , most guys would live like animals in filth , we're pigs .

Go and rake your hand over where she brushes her hair.
I bet you come up with a Yeti!

I know that's what would happen at my house.

Yes, very true, but I like my testicles where they currently are, so I'm not going to say a word...

Tell her it's her choice: either you trim the beard, and she may have to deal with the minor issues with that.

or you don't trim it EVER.

proxy.php

Greetings all!

I am a goatee'd lad, and no matter how hard I try to contain the little hairs, my wife is always finding them after I trim. I've tried doing it over the sink, catching the hairs with my hand, shaving in the shower so I can wash them easier, etc. but it just doesn't work! It's hard to wipe them away, as they get into all the crevices in the tap and sink, and that's assuming I see them.

Now, she is a patient woman (she has to be, she's married to me!) but after I trim my goatee she tends to lose her mind, and I'd rather not get served divorce papers after a shave, as that would certainly put a damper on my post-shave bliss.

Anyone have a suggestion or creative way to help keep me married and/or alive?
:behead:
Clean you spot up better.

Top Bottom