What's new

Why is Proraso Soap not more popular?

Not that I've seen, but one 147g/150ml tub has lasted me pretty much 5 months so far (using it about 70% of the time) and there's still about half left... on an everyday basis I'd expect 6 months to be a ballpark for longevity.

I was just asking because if you watch some of the Proraso commercials that they show overseas it looks like there is a larger version of the tub of soap.

Maybe the commercial is old and they used to make a 200mL size but reduced that to 150mL??

Picked up the soap and the pre/post cream last night, both new items for me, and gave them the first run this morning. I was amazed at how quickly it loaded my inexpensive boar brush, and it generated lather superbly! Very invigorating feeling from both the pre/post cream and the soap as well.

Picked up the soap and the pre/post cream last night, both new items for me, and gave them the first run this morning. I was amazed at how quickly it loaded my inexpensive boar brush, and it generated lather superbly! Very invigorating feeling from both the pre/post cream and the soap as well.

I've found that i get better lather with proraso if i use my Omega Boar brush than if i use my shavemac silvertip

I've found that i get better lather with proraso if i use my Omega Boar brush than if i use my shavemac silvertip

Thanks for pointing that out; I am hoping to get a better brush for Christmas, and would have been wondering if I was doing something wrong if the Proraso didn't lather up as nicely with it as with the boar brush.

Top Bottom