What's new

Why I Like Wet Shaving

Wet Shaving is a hobby for me. The thing I love about it is you can be as cheap or expensive as you want and still get good results. Some days I like my proraso red and some days i like canned cream depending how i feel. What about you guys? :001_302:

Same really. Wet shaving was a way for me to take something that was a drag (pun intended) and turn it into a nice treat and something to look forward to.

Some days it’s still just something I have to do, and even then it’s with good quality products that treat me right. Other days when I want to take the time and decompress, its like my own treat and I can take as long as I want.

Same really. Wet shaving was a way for me to take something that was a drag (pun intended) and turn it into a nice treat and something to look forward to.

Some days it’s still just something I have to do, and even then it’s with good quality products that treat me right. Other days when I want to take the time and decompress, its like my own treat and I can take as long as I want.
thanks guys and snapper i feel ya man

Welcome to B&B.
Wet shaving includes using cartridges but since I exclusively use the DE, brush and cream or soap it has become an enjoyable process every day. I only use canned foam when there is a z in the month!

Evolutionary process. There are phases. Cheap stuff, new stuff, vintage stuff, unusual stuff, yada, yada. Eventually you will be an old timer alone on the mountain top with one or a hundred razors. And you will dispense wisdom: "It is a journey, not a destination." And, "Arko has a unique smell."

LOL

Evolutionary process. There are phases. Cheap stuff, new stuff, vintage stuff, unusual stuff, yada, yada. Eventually you will be an old timer alone on the mountain top with one or a hundred razors. And you will dispense wisdom: "It is a journey, not a destination." And, "Arko has a unique smell."

LOL
lmao a old timer on a mountain with no beard lol

LOL
Reminds me of the time Al Bundy climbed to the mountaintop to ask the wisdom of the greatest man he'd ever known (played by Waylon Jennings).

Step outside your front door you're in the whirlwind. Your day is often subject to external forces beyond your control.

When you shave though that's all you. You start your day in total control of one aspect. That's a damn good start.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Welcome aboard.

I moved to DE shaving back in my teens. It gave me the best shaves and at low cost too.

Nearly 30 years later, I'm still saving money and getting great shaves. I haven't had to make shopping a hobby to enjoy shaving. I like to keep things simple, but do have a bit of variety here should I fancy doing or using something different.

Welcome aboard.

I moved to DE shaving back in my teens. It gave me the best shaves and at low cost too.

Nearly 30 years later, I'm still saving money and getting great shaves. I haven't had to make shopping a hobby to enjoy shaving. I like to keep things simple, but do have a bit of variety here should I fancy doing or using something different.
thats great! some people iv met dont save money. lol they spent more but atleast they enjoy it. im glad to see people beat their own drum

I started with DE that is only choice in India. Straights are for barber shops. After I came here I couldn’t find good razor or blade in dept. store. Recently stumbled upon this forum. Lot of good information, links and most I like BST. Got new EJ89, dorco blades, prosco Pre-shave, cream and floid black. Wow what a difference? Close and clean shave family and friends started noticing a difference. Well i would be saving money from now on. I go alternate days of shaving due skin dry ness. Second growth is way minimal than the 5 blade cartridges. Love it...

I started with DE that is only choice in India. Straights are for barber shops. After I came here I couldn’t find good razor or blade in dept. store. Recently stumbled upon this forum. Lot of good information, links and most I like BST. Got new EJ89, dorco blades, prosco Pre-shave, cream and floid black. Wow what a difference? Close and clean shave family and friends started noticing a difference. Well i would be saving money from now on. I go alternate days of shaving due skin dry ness. Second growth is way minimal than the 5 blade cartridges. Love it...
:001_smile

I started wet shaving because I thought it was cool. It was the only way my dad shaved, when he passed it took on a new deeper meaning. Every time I shave I remember my dad.

Top Bottom