What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
AF1BAE17-47A3-4464-906C-F320D808FFE8.jpeg
Gillette SkinGuard (77).

Schick Twin disposable, they are 2 for $1
Used for a head shave.The razor is plastic , light, NOT sturdy has 2 blades and the head does NOT pivot (fixed)
This was the 2nd worst head shave of my life, that is after the Panasonic electric attempt years ago.
I had some stubble left, significant irritation, tried a bit on my sideburns agains and it choked (mediocre blades).
Unfortunately the dollar store does not have any more Bic Twins....those were sharp....I got some Personna with pivot and will try one day.
All in all, if you still have hair in your scalp, or a dense beard; I will advice to use any other razor.
I have also tried the 3 bladed Schick that Walmart used to sell.....another waste of money.

I think there are some "vintage" Schick carts + razor in one lot I bought.....wonder when I will try.

Anyway back to this twin.....forgetaboutit!!!!.

Kick me if need be but I just got a Leaf yesterday for head a shaver to see if it works as guys claim it does.
I view it as a hybrid W, DE and improved cart. We will see. Loaded with its first set of Nacet now.[emoji1696]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kick me if need be but I just got a Leaf yesterday for head a shaver to see if it works as guys claim it does.
I view it as a hybrid W, DE and improved cart. We will see. Loaded with its first set of Nacet now.[emoji1696]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be careful, I can cut you in a second!
I have seen some you tubers with a head that looks as if they put it in a meat grinder......
It can shave your scalp away. (happened to me).

I think there are some "vintage" Schick carts + razor in one lot I bought.....wonder when I will try.

I purchased a NOS Schick Super II razor and a couple of packs of the Super II carts, the slim profile cartridge. I think they are good blades. But I find the plastic handle of the Schick II razor to be too light. I prefer using the cart on the Bump Fighter handle, which is compatible with the Schick carts, because of the weight, or my brass after-market Trac II handle.

Top Bottom