What's new

When do you shave?

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Morning.

7 days a week, 6.15am I'm in there shaving for sure. That's my time! My other half is still asleep so we don't fight for the bathroom!

I seem to have issues with caffeine so I shave in the evenings.
3 cups of high-test and I'm twitching way too bad to let that blade any where near my face!

I did do an AM shave last weekend but I laid off the coffee specificaly so I could. The previous weekend I'd tried, but didn't have to foresight to not drink to much coffee....

A couple of drinks to steady things out seems to help tremendously so I always shave at night:wink2:

I work from home, so I don't have to be presentable when I get into the office. I usually shave about 3 pm, which is when I get off the clock. It gives me a nice separation between "work" and "Family" time. Sometimes I shave earlier in the afternoon, usually when it's a stressful day. Then, it gives me a chance to refocus and it helps me release some of the stress.

On the weekends, I shave whenever I feel like it. Sometimes it's early in the day, sometimes it isn't until the afternoon.

I always shave in the morning and after my morning shower. I find my face is quite receptive to shaving at that point.

Is there no one else like me, who would completely blow off shaving on the weekends (or whatever your non-work days are)?

(Well, I used to do that, until I found this place! :001_smile )

I shave at night after a shower. I have found that no matter how much prep I do, if I don't take a shower first I get loads of irritation.

I used to shave every morning to be clean shaven during the work day. Now that I'm retired I shave at night since it's a more leisurely and enjoyable shave.

Top Bottom