What's new

When did your SBAD stop - if ever - ?

Speaking of the Rooney 2XL...it arrived. Flying out Sep. 1.

Thanks Jay - I can't tell you just how much I appreciate the huge favor you're doing for me :thumbup:

For anyone interested, Jay offered me a chance to get hold of shaving products from the US, that is hard to find in Europe and that can't easily be shipped to Europe - and I had looked for ways to get a Rooney Heritage 2XL Stubby for the last month only to found out that the owner of Rooney and M&F, who proudly advertises with English made brushes, in fact is from the US and most likely (pretty safe guess since Rooney Heritage and M&F are EXTREMELY almost impossible to find ANYWHERE in the entire European continent) makes the brushes in the US, and Vintageblades wouldn't ship to Europe under no circumstances - so what does Jay offer me out of no where - he pays for the brush and takes it with him to Denmark - what a fine gesture indeed, only a true gentleman & traditional wet-shaver would do such a thing - after all the brush is on the expensive side of things, $190 :thumbup1:

Looking forward to seeing you in Denmark over a cold beer or two in September Jay !

Thanks again for your help !

It abated for a time, but I've had a recent flare-up. I've tried to be responsible though, and went through the painful process of letting brushes go before buying new ones.

+1 I seem to go between 8 and 15, but seem to spend most of my time at 12 or so.

My SBAD has me by the 'nads right now. I went 7 months content with my EJ Georgian and didn't even browse the Shaving Brushes forum.

Ignorance was bliss.

Mine tends to come and go. Had it bad when I started, got 3 brushes in a month. When probably 2 months being content. Freaked out and bought a Thater and Semogue about a week apart back in May, now the itch is back. Debating what Simpson brush will be my first. Trying to hold out until I go to Merz in Chicago in 10 days, but there is a Duke 3 in 2-band and shaving.ie that is just begging to live in my den........

Top Bottom