What's new

WHAT'S YOUR TEA TODAY ?

IMG_0001.JPG

The tea trade is so international these days. Do you have any problems in Australia getting the teas you want online? I'm in the U.S. (Pacific NW area) and had problems getting shipments from China during the pandemic.
I don't buy my tea online, just what I can get in shops (supermarket or the tea shop at the market). The Nerada is Australian grown, although I believe they've paused their production for the time being, so I stocked up on a few boxes. I also like Daintree tea, another Australian grown tea. Nerada is CTC and Daintree isn't.

I don't buy my tea online, just what I can get in shops (supermarket or the tea shop at the market). The Nerada is Australian grown, although I believe they've paused their production for the time being, so I stocked up on a few boxes. I also like Daintree tea, another Australian grown tea. Nerada is CTC and Daintree isn't.
Thanks for your mention of Australian grown teas. I had no idea any was grown there. One of the things I like about this thread is the opportunity to learn about teas others are drinking. I'll try to locate some Daintree and Nerada online to enjoy.

Thanks for your mention of Australian grown teas. I had no idea any was grown there. One of the things I like about this thread is the opportunity to learn about teas others are drinking. I'll try to locate some Daintree and Nerada online to enjoy.
Out of those two, I'd reccomend trying to get Daintree over Nerada, it has more character. There are also a few places here that do green tea, although I haven't tried many of them.

Ad Astra

The Instigator

Agree, didn't know it was grown there. I knew some was grown in the US in South Carolina, I've tried it.

AA

Top Bottom