What's new

What's your favorite drug store aftershave?

Brut and Old Spice. And I might have just picked up a bottle of vintage Aqua. We'll give it a whirl.

Haven't tried Clubman. But with all the Avon juices I've been accumulating, the misses will throw me to the curb if I start bringing home more aftershaves.

If you have Avon Wild Country, it's very close to Clubman.

I do have Seba-med and Nivea but I use them as the second layer after the WH.. I've not tried the Speick Splash, though, perhaps I'll drop by Rossmann and grab some. The Wilkinson Classic is good too...

Our Rossmann only has the Speick Shaving Cream. (also pretty good.) I can't remember where I bought the AS. Maybe they stopped selling it or I ordered it online.
I use the balms as a second layer as well. Works for me.

AV Ice Blue is my daily driver. Cutting aftershave's 50/50 with witch hazel will tone down the scent while helping your skin feel great.

Clayton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Like so many others here, my absolute favorite is Pinaud Clubman. Just right behind it is Aqua Velva Musk and the CVS/Family Dollar Old Spice knockoff made by ViJon.

Right now, with this hot weather, my favorite overall is Lilac Vegetal - I don't think its available at any drug stores I've been to, but it can be found online, and at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Barbasol Brisk is my fave. Followed closely by Pinaud Clubman and then Nivea for when I feel like using balm instead of splash.

Skin Bracer. After all of the folks in this thread using the Ice Blue Aqua Velva though, I might have to pick up a bottle.

None of our drug stores sell the Pinaud line. Walmart sells some of their beard care products but if we want Pinaud products we need to buy it from the barbershop or online. Italian Barber (good Canadian company) is now stocking it. I purchased a bottle of Clubman and I'm still trying to figure out if I like it or not. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I had the same experience with their Bay Rum.

Top Bottom