What's new

What's your favorite drug store aftershave?

As i'm in the UK. I have to agree with @IndianGent Old Spice is a instant winner, other contenders which i like : Brut~Attraction Totale, Nivea 2 phase,Boots~Freshwood, Superdrug~sierran Breeze, Brut~ Original.
All of the above are a great everyday A/S Splash ,which all give me excellent results.:thumbsup:
+1 for Sierran Breeze - the other Superdrug one, Forest Fresh, is great also and if anything performs better.

+1 for Sierran Breeze - the other Superdrug one, Forest Fresh, is great also and if anything performs better.
To be honest with you, when i bought the Seirran Breeze, i had intended to buy the Forest fresh, but it wasn't in stock, i'll have to get some on my next visit to Superdrug.Cheers mate.:thumbsup:

@BigJ - you are so right. PM me with what you want from Pasteur - within reason, it's yours. (Even tho I could read your post as a dis - we both know that's not what's happening here).

@BigJ - you are so right. PM me with what you want from Pasteur - within reason, it's yours. (Even tho I could read your post as a dis - we both know that's not what's happening here).

GOOD MAN! No dis intended (and I am sorry if my post might be interpreted that way!)

I went into Pasteurs some time ago. That resulted in a promise that I would not enter again without 'adult supervision' (under the watchful eye of LOTH)!

'Within reason' is the problem here as I have enough shaving stuff for the next generation!

Skin Bracer is tops!

After that, its:
Aqua Velva Original Sport (green)
Brut
Aqua Velva Musk
Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Old Spice
Aqua Velva Ice Sport

I dislike nearly all of them! :001_302: The only ones I like that I can actually buy by walking into a store are AV Musk for a splash and either Nivea or Afta Fresh for balms.

Since I'm OCONUS, my "drugstore" choices are limited.
Were I somewhere I could buy it at less that 14 Euro a bottle, I would choose Clubman (any of the varieties) or Florida Water...
but since I can't
It's Old Spice at the PX or Commissary.

Sebamed After Shave Balm & Speick Splash - this is my favorite combination for now so I'm happy I can get this almost anywhere.
@YKMV where are you at? Can't you try some local stores?

Sebamed After Shave Balm & Speick Splash - this is my favorite combination for now so I'm happy I can get this almost anywhere.
@YKMV where are you at? Can't you try some local stores?

I do have Seba-med and Nivea but I use them as the second layer after the WH.. I've not tried the Speick Splash, though, perhaps I'll drop by Rossmann and grab some. The Wilkinson Classic is good too...

Aqua Velva Ice Blue, of course. Lucky me, I just picked two of the 3.5 ounce bottles on clearance for $1.99 at the local Publix.

Last edited:
Brut and Old Spice. And I might have just picked up a bottle of vintage Aqua. We'll give it a whirl.

Haven't tried Clubman. But with all the Avon juices I've been accumulating, the misses will throw me to the curb if I start bringing home more aftershaves.

Top Bottom