What's new

What's your favorite drug store aftershave?

Same, AV Classic Ice Blue. Haven't tried that many from the drug store but don't care much for Mennen Skin Bracer. I do like the smell of Brut, but that stuff is definitely low-dose application for best results.

Pinaud Clubman for me. They do sell it in the drug store but you get way more for the same price at Sally's.
My wife prefers Old Spice or Aqua Velva Ice Blue, as long as I don't put it on too strong.

Lubriderm 3-in-1 face/body/post-shave lotion (fragrance Free) and unscented Witch Hazel are the only drug store / supermarket post shave products I use. I usually follow it up with a scented aftershave splash that either matches or would pair well with the shave soap / cream I used.

I can't pick a favorite but I have and like most of them... AV Ice Blue, Old Spice and Vijon Spice knockoffs, Skin Bracer, Barbasol Brisk, and Pinaud Cubman, VIBR, and Lilac Vegetal!!!!

Skin Bracer for its He-Man Aroma...

IMG_5643.JPG

As i'm in the UK. I have to agree with @IndianGent Old Spice is a instant winner, other contenders which i like : Brut~Attraction Totale, Nivea 2 phase,Boots~Freshwood, Superdrug~sierran Breeze, Brut~ Original.
All of the above are a great everyday A/S Splash ,which all give me excellent results.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom