What's new

whats your favorite beer?

That is a fantastic beer. Unfortunately it doesn't come cheap. At all.

I`m glad you have enjoyed this beer. Yes, it is very expencive, but I`m willing to pay the price on special occasions to taste a beer like this. Try it with a Partagas Lusitanias or 898!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
For me, it depends on what I have been doing. A hard day working, either around the home or at the plant, I like a cold Miller Lite or Miller High Life. I know there are those that would turn their noses up at both of these, but to me, they are cheap, and highly drinkable. For the lounging, or otherwise more gentlemanly day, nothing could ever top a Pilsner Urquell. It's not overly heavy or thick, and leaves a certain dry peppery taste behind that is out of this world.

I`m glad you have enjoyed this beer. Yes, it is very expencive, but I`m willing to pay the price on special occasions to taste a beer like this.

Just picked up a bottle this weekend while I was splurging on beer. While it's expensive it's not inordinately expensive, like Dogfish Head World Wide Stout. Another fantastic beer but it's real hard to justify spending that much on a 12oz bottle.

The best: Left Hand Brewing's Milk Stout. Someone started a thread on stouts at the beginning of the year so I tried some out. I was not a big stout guy, but this was incredible.

Second best: O'dell's 90 Schilling, although it's much better on tap than in the bottle.

Yesterday, I bought my own sampler pack of 7 of the Fall/Harvest beers. I tried the Post Road Pumpkin Ale, and it was really good! Had an amazingly good taste. :thumbup1:

Had some no Bell's the other day, Hopsolution and Hell Hath No Fury. Both damn fine beers. The Hopsolution is a great balance of hops and malt. The HHNF is great if you like Belgian Abbey's.

Top Bottom