What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
IMG_1550.JPG
Fried eggs, bacon, and 1/2 small avocado.
Not fancy but filling.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Two eggs over easy, seasoned with salt, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper, on sourdough bread with a slice of colby cheese.

IMG_20170729_105213198.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Eggs!!! Yummy!!
I can eat them for every meal.

I could eat a sandwich for every meal! :lol: I often put homemade Canadian bacon on my egg sandwiches, but it's been over a year since I've fired up my smoker, so I've endured with just eggs and cheese lately.

View attachment 808386 View attachment 808387

Kippers, with home-made sourdough toast.

I love sourdough bread. Those kippers look delicious as well! I might have to look for some herring when I go to the grocery store later today. :001_smile

So many breakfasts. No real set breakfasts except when I hit the Diner twice a week. Or if I am at home.

The one thing, a grilled bagel with butter or cream cheese with ripe tomatos. Bacon and or sausage. Breakfast croissant. Or omelette or take away Dim Sum or Phó or Chinese Beef noodles. With Chinese pickles. Texas toast with rustic Italian bread. Fresh fruit. Avocado toast. Or occasionally bacon, pork not that abomination turkey. To drink a Latte with 3 shots or in summer Cafe Sua Dá. I have a super automatic espresso machine.

For the Diner, farmers egg white omelette with veg and cheese no hash browns, or waffle combo with scrambled and bacon and coffee. Or breakfast tacos with fresh fruit, on the diner's secret menu. Coffee.

For weekend going out Boneless fried chicken and waffles with local high end coffee, Jones Coffee.

Or Dim Sum at a local place that is very very good.

This is not all but I can change like changing razor blades.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I found a new place to eat (been driving past it for a decade :) ). Breakfast is actually going to be lunch- liver and onions

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I found a new place to eat (been driving past it for a decade :) ). Breakfast is actually going to be lunch- liver and onions
Change of plans- they serve breakfast until 3. I had corned beef hash, 3 over easy, and grits.

Top Bottom