What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
We are blessed with a local place; Chorizo de San Manuel.
When I was young it was just a small place and you could go in and buy fresh.
Now it’s a huge factory.

A6E98791-4FB3-4394-832E-FFA0CC1751F3.jpeg

Gotta start the day here in Appalachia with a decent cup of coffee (JFG from Knoxville) served up in a proper mug.

Kashi GoLean Toasted Berry Crisp cereal with 0% Lactaid milk. Gives me over 10g of fiber to start my morning. Also, a small glass of OJ to wash the supplements and meds down with. And best of all, two cups of cafe au lait, brewed in a french press.

For today, the second day of the rest of my life, I had a cup of Fage Yogurt, OJ and my meds/supplements. Didn't have any coffee because I was taking my son to work, then ran on the elliptical machine and by the time I was done my wife had commandeered the kitchen to bake Xmas cookies. Her production prevented me from doing my production of making coffee. No big deal. I'm not addicted to coffee. But you know tomorrow morning I'll be doing my coffee thing after she's gone to work. And I'll make myself some egg whites. All after I've done another 30 minutes on the elliptical on the third day of the rest of my life.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The perfect breakfast is two eggs over easy, hashbrowns, two slices of
bacon, toast with real butter and strawberry jam.
Switch that to grape for me (although I won’t turn away strawberry). I generally do 3 eggs, because I bust the yoke of one of them into the hash browns. It has been a while since I have had breakfast

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Switch that to grape for me (although I won’t turn away strawberry). I generally do 3 eggs, because I bust the yoke of one of them into the hash browns. It has been a while since I have had breakfast
I haven't had grape in long time, but back when we were kids, Mom stocked grape jelly by the gallon.

This morning Kashi GoLean Toasted Berry Crisp cereal with about 10g of fiber and a couple cups of wonderful skim cafe au last. Made from 23g Bluestone Sumatra Takangong medium roast with 300g of filtered water brewed in a french press. I manually froth the milk after heating it up on the stove.

IMG_0067.jpeg

This morning was a bowl (actually more like a mug) of Quaker Instant Maple and Brown Sugar high fiber oatmeal, a small glass of OJ and two mugs of cafe au lait.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Just sayin'

20191229_090850.jpg
20191229_090900.jpg

Home made dinner rolls left over from Thanksgiving, organic eggs, sausage patty made with South Texas wild ferral hog, organic sharp cheddar cheese, Louisiana hot sause and a bloody dang Mary with bacon and celery...I drank a little before the picture..lol.

Top Bottom