What's new

What's under your lip?

Hahaha so many bad influences here 🤣🤣🤣. I placed an order with SnusDirect today...

View attachment 1533055
Ok good. You got candy. The chocolate from Europe is miles ahead of the crap you get here. I always have to get the chocolate. The wine gummies are great too. Any of them. Their black liquorice is strong if you're into that. I cant finish a bag and I'm the only psychopath I know that will eat it besides my dad.

The Jakobson Mint is my daily. My last order had 40 tins of that, 10 cola, 10 melon a couple of the Lundgren blue.

Nick and Johnny's Americana is also a nice change of pace. It is almond to taste like cherry pie and cola.

I see you went whole hog on loose. I hope it works for you.

Ok good. You got candy. The chocolate from Europe is miles ahead of the crap you get here. I always have to get the chocolate. The wine gummies are great too. Any of them. Their black liquorice is strong if you're into that. I cant finish a bag and I'm the only psychopath I know that will eat it besides my dad.

The Jakobson Mint is my daily. My last order had 40 tins of that, 10 cola, 10 melon a couple of the Lundgren blue.

Nick and Johnny's Americana is also a nice change of pace. It is almond to taste like cherry pie and cola.

Thanks for the info! I hope the loose works for me too 🤣. The jakobsson seems to be pretty popular. Many of their products were sold out at multiple dealers. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I'm pretty excited to try it all out!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

Thanks for the info! I hope the loose works for me too

41yoQMluYTL.jpg

Like watermelon Jolly Rancher!

I was wondering how the los was treating you.
It really does have a jolly rancher vibe. I put all of the order except for the jakobsson melon and goteborg rape mini in the freezer haha. Hoping by the time I finish the packs of general original and white I will make a choice as to which loose brand to try first 🤣🤣🤣. The melon and goteborg is pretty good. Although I don't seem to get as much flavor from the minis. Guess that happens with the smaller portions.

In fact even the regular portions the flavors are quite subtle. Is this normal? Not really sure if I should be doing something I'm not or if all is normal haha. I took the general original metal detecting today and tried the goteborg rape when I got home. Good stuff!

The white tend to be drier for me. The flavor more subtle. I shy away from minis. Not enough vitamin N.

The white don't make a mess on your teeth though.

If you want more flavor, take a big dri k of water!
Sounds good. I'll give that a try. Later I have just worked a bit of saliva across the portion to get the flavors flowing a bit more. I suspect that won't been needed with the loose. I see people recommending leaving the prilla alone once you get it under you lip to help keep it together.

Sounds good. I'll give that a try. Later I have just worked a bit of saliva across the portion to get the flavors flowing a bit more. I suspect that won't been needed with the loose. I see people recommending leaving the prilla alone once you get it under you lip to help keep it together.
Will concur with not touching the prilla. Snus goes everywhere and its like the last couple sips of coffee when the filter breaks and you don't know it and get coffee grounds stuck everywhere in your mouth.

Will concur with not touching the prilla. Snus goes everywhere and its like the last couple sips of coffee when the filter breaks and you don't know it and get coffee grounds stuck everywhere in your mouth.
I'll keeo that in mind when I'm learning the ways of the los snus haha. Thay water trick really helps! It livened up the flavor quick!

Trying my first loose snus. Ettan Los. It is going to take some practice to learn how to get it under lip with minimal mess. All in all it went ok. Got a pinch about the size of a standard portion. Pretty potent stuff. Good flavors. So far so good.

20221014_195616.jpg
20221014_195244.jpg

Trying my first loose snus. Ettan Los. It is going to take some practice to learn how to get it under lip with minimal mess. All in all it went ok. Got a pinch about the size of a standard portion. Pretty potent stuff. Good flavors. So far so good.

View attachment 1539416View attachment 1539417
If I ever tried los again I'd get a pris tool. Alas, I'm fine with what I have. 😁

I hope it works out for you.

If I ever tried los again I'd get a pris tool. Alas, I'm fine with what I have. 😁

I hope it works out for you.
Meee too hahaha. Flavor was great though. Much more intense and longer lasting than the portion stuff I've been using. I may try to make my own prilla tool. I have plenty of small plastic syringes around. Just gotta find one in the right size.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Meee too hahaha. Flavor was great though. Much more intense and longer lasting than the portion stuff I've been using. I may try to make my own prilla tool. I have plenty of small plastic syringes around. Just gotta find one in the right size.
There are designs on thingiverse for 3D printing these.
Want me to try printing one up for you?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Haha okidoki. Those 3d printers are super neat!
Ok, I printed this up directly from the file provided on Thingiverse, and the print quality is quite good.
I don't use worm dirt at all, so I was a little surprised at the size of this. It's 3 inches tall, 11/16 deep and 15/16 wide - which seems large to me, but again - I don't know anything about this process.
Here's pics.
If you're interested, drop me a PM with your address and I'll get it off to you.

20221017_025202.jpg

20221017_025219.jpg

Top Bottom