What's new

What's under your lip?

Thanks, but I am currently on the wrong side of the Atlantic. I have an order in with the Northerner hopefully it won't be more than another week or so.
Ha yeah I been there before. If you head to the outer banks this week and end up on ocracoke I got a tin for you.

I feel like I did read that in a different thread. What did you end up ordering?
Thanks, but I am currently on the wrong side of the Atlantic. I have an order in with the Northerner hopefully it won't be more than another week or so.

I ordered some Jakobssons mint & wintergreen strong, Thunder Frosted strong & raw, Oden's Kanel strong. Can only get 6 cans at a time sent to an FPO. Ordered last Saturday so hoping to see it before next weekend.

Cool. Let me know how that Oden's Kanel is. Cinnamon flavor sounds interesting.

I ordered some Jakobssons mint & wintergreen strong, Thunder Frosted strong & raw, Oden's Kanel strong. Can only get 6 cans at a time sent to an FPO. Ordered last Saturday so hoping to see it before next weekend.

Oden's Extreme Original. Just ordered several rolls of Thunder original from Northerner and got 1 free roll of Oden Extreme on the way as well.

I haven't been able to get the pris packed hard enough. Broke apart the couple times I tried.

Dont pack it at al Haiku just grab it and put it in, then you cn press it and move it little bit with your tounge.
but probably you have to get some experience, Ive using snus for more than 30 years, its a part of me I use it from I wakeup until a fall sleep, only breaks for food and shave.

Dont pack it at al Haiku just grab it and put it in, then you cn press it and move it little bit with your tounge.
but probably you have to get some experience, Ive using snus for more than 30 years, its a part of me I use it from I wakeup until a fall sleep, only breaks for food and shave.
Sounds to me like you're talking about dip.

This is what we consider snus:
proxy.php

...and this is what we would normally pinch and dip in our lower lip:
proxy.php

I always believed snus is used either in pouch form or pressed into a prilla. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Top Bottom