What's new

What's in your pocket today?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
A ballpoint day. Cross Helios in silver and black.

20221027_091402.jpg

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I forgot to pocket a pen when I went out today, but I did have my True Utility Telepen on a little tool cluster around my neck, so I could still tick things off the shopping list.

IMG_20221029_031449.jpg

20221029_031533.jpg

Started the day with a Parker 51 Flighter that needs some nib work.
Now after a struggle to get the cap off, and, five minutes with the butt end in the Waterman Serenity Blue bottle my Parker 61 Flighter is in my pocket. I like it as much as my restored 51's. I think the Vac is a Medium, and, the Aero Demi is a Fine.
Also carried a Rotring 800+ and a B7 127mx76mm Menosyne lined Notepad.

Last edited:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Black Geha piston filler (below the Pelikan 140) filled with Sailor Jentle blue

full

The Geha company was founded in 1918 by the two brothers Heinrich and Conrad Hartmann in Hanover. A contraction of this name "Gebrüder Hartmann" gave rise to the trademark GeHa which became the official name of the firm. Geha started to produce fountain pens in the 1950s and invented the ink reserve tank. I think this may be a 705.

Sheaffer Javelin

I don't normally use Sheaffer pens, this pen has the Sheaffer cartridge with the squared off ends.

Don't make the same mistake that I did, I remembered that you should put the cartridge in the barrel but forgot that it goes in one specific way, firstly the ink didn't flow and secondly I had the dickens of a job unscrewing the barrel to sort it out.

All good now and it writes very well
image.jpeg

Top Bottom