What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Yard-O-Led Viceroy Pocket Barley with a Medium Nib.

IMG_20221130_170805~2.jpg

IMG_20221130_171237~2.jpg

And I just found a photo of my minimal EDC from a few years ago (R.I.P. Blackberry...) - still together!

LJM EDC 2019.jpg

Yard-O-Led Viceroy Pocket Barley with a Medium Nib.

View attachment 1564714
View attachment 1564720

And I just found a photo of my minimal EDC from a few years ago (R.I.P. Blackberry...) - still together!

View attachment 1564727

Huge admirer of the Yard o Led, craftsman made product and proud of it.

I shuddered at the sight of the blackberry with terrible memories of having to do emails on a Blackberry at 3.00 am to impatient Middle East customers who insisted on an answer within an hour, put me off mobile technology for years!

Reactions: LJM
Been busting a Rotring 600 with a liquid ink roller ball refill by Schneider. My only rotring but blimey its a good combo.

I picked up a Lamy 2000 rollerball a while back and have been using that for work and journaling for about a month. Finished up the Lamy cartridge last night and put in a fine Pilot G2 with a refill which is working out great.

Will refill one of the fountain pens sometime this week.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
The Parker IM Red Ignite cartridge ran out of Diamine Twilight today. I had been telling myself I'd flush it, and swap to something else when it ran out, but when the time came, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I just grabbed the syringe and filled it straight back up with Quink Black Permanent.

20221218_182528.jpg

Top Bottom