What's in your pocket today?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My medium nib Pelikan M200

Attachments

• $Peli.jpg
    $Peli.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 102
A black and chrome Wasp Addipoint, Medium Nib, Pelikan Blue-Black ink. The Wasp brand is a Sheaffer sub-brand (W. A. Sheaffer Pen Co.) and the Addipoint model is their least expensive (i.e., cheap) version. It has an interchangeable and replaceable nib and feed assembly, similar to Esterbrooks but with the sac included. The nib is steel and has a folded tip (no Iridium) but this one actually writes quite nicely.

$IMG_1430.jpg

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Pelikan M200 medium cursive italic with Aurora blue. Love that ink.

Franklin Christoph Cracked Ice with a Masuyam 1.1 stub nib. Diamine China Blue is the ink of the week. Pictures have been posted before. This is one of their Piper pens.

My CH92 and my parker51 made the trek to work with me today, but (Doug will find this interesting) a note I wrote on a sheet on a desk at work a few days ago with quink, now has an odd shade of green in it (Was blue black), on my regular work eco earth pads it doesnt do this. wonder is PH levels in the paper effect this ink in that regard

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
(Doug will find this interesting) a note I wrote on a sheet on a desk at work a few days ago with quink, now has an odd shade of green in it (Was blue black), on my regular work eco earth pads it doesnt do this.

That drives me nuts when the blue-black color slowly moves to a teal, I've had both Waterman and Parker do that. :001_huh:

That drives me nuts when the blue-black color slowly moves to a teal, I've had both Waterman and Parker do that. :001_huh:
thats the first time i seen it so obvious, I had to think if i had any pens loaded with turquoise or something close before I realized if only taken three pens to work as of late and all of them have Quink inside. Though about that conversation the second I looked at it too

Top Bottom