What's new

What's in your pocket today?

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Parker Vacumatic and Pelikan 400NN

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up this WASP Addipoint pen last month from eBay and just finished cleaning it up and installing a new sac. Even though the nib is a "fold-over" (like the Esterbrook 2xxx series nibs) it's a very smooth writer.

$IMG_1429.jpg

$IMG_1430.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398288758.342109.jpg

Pelikan m205 EF with Iroshizoku Kon Peki. My sample is almost used up! Need to order a bottle of this one. Probably my second favorite so far, behind MB Racing Green that I sourced a sample of.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Vintage '50s-'60s today; Conway Stewart 84, Pelikan 140

Last edited by a moderator:
Two for me today, actually. A Lamy AlStar EF in red, (red ink, for marking drawings) and a Pilot VP F (black ink, for general writing and doodling)

A red plastic Parker Vector. This was my first fountain pen, and I found it wrapped up inside a box yesterday. The grip section is a little narrow for my liking, but I actually like its steel nib. It has a Visconti turquoise cart in it.

-Andy

Pilot Metro, Duke Ruby, and a Noodler's Ahab.

I'm sure this will shock and astound everyone, but my Ahab doesn't start easily. I need to wipe the nib with a wet paper towel to get it going again. I thought the cap was watertight (airtight?), but I guess not.

My Pilot Metro starts up right away.

Top Bottom