What's new

What's in YOUR Mug? ~ March 2009

Happy Purim, St. Patrick's Day, Vernal Equinox, and whatever else you're celebrating... nothing starts-it-off quite like a good "cuppa"! :001_smile

By the way: March is "National Nutrition Month"...

proxy.php

Last edited:
Does "Tree DP" mean what I think it does?

I've had a Brazil processed that way a few years ago. It was nice. Surprisingly nice. Brazils aren't usually as interesting.

Ristretto Roasters Blue Java..... The mailman made it yesterday and balance and peace have returned to the universe. :biggrin:

Ristretto Roasters Blue Java..... The mailman made it yesterday and balance and peace have returned to the universe. :biggrin:

Thank goodness, you had us worried for a bit....:wink:

I had a nice taste of Bali Blue Moon myself on this rather cool morning...

Ristretto Roasters Beaumont Blend

full

I am soooo over caffinated.

Last edited by a moderator:
El Salvador CoE #11 Santa Maria, in Technivorm. Great cup, full of blackberry tastes and incredibly refreshing.

El Salvador Matalapa explosion:
1 aeropress.
2 double espressi

Lots of not-so-good espresso(in various forms.. Americanos, lattes, cappuccinos, etc.):
a consulting contract client has a bad batch of espresso from the roaster. Brutal.

Various smoothies:
Taste-testing for said client.

Various chais:
taste-testing for said client.

I think that's about it for today. More tomorrow.

This morning, I tried a sample of Starbucks VIA Italian Roast ... its their new instant, single-serve packets.

VERY, VERY GOOD. It tasted much better than any instant I've ever tried, and it was better than a lot of brewed coffees, too.

I can't wait until this product is available in the stores. My Barista said it will be available nationwide in the fall. Its only in selected major markets until then. You can buy it off the website in the meantime, but the cost of shipping makes it too expensive.

Top Bottom