"A Boy Named Sue"
I’ll show you.

33A0BE44-A68E-4B4C-B67C-A644C506A626.jpeg
992E49DD-335E-4925-925E-CD2CE57BA2E2.jpeg
CC84674E-9D8F-4DD1-BB92-02F7B1D9A9A9.jpeg
D15A7AE8-A3F2-43AC-B8CB-856BB85AC0C5.jpeg
0D507B3C-DDB5-400E-9DDD-60BFD5489A95.jpeg
75863DF6-1F4E-43F8-9442-990ACAE416BD.jpeg

Our kitchen is mostly out of action at the moment, the upstairs apartment has a leak which is seeping into the kitchen, has been for a couple of weeks and they don't seem to be able to fix it. We are catching water in 6 plastic bowls all around the hob and emptying about a litre in the morning and another at bed time. This is beginning to p*** me off big time - deliveries every day as restaurants are still closed in lockdown :cursing:

The lady of the house brought me a veggie sandwich. I’m a county counsel advisor for 4-H and the first event was a dance at the county fair. i was offered a bowl of chili made with goat meat By a friend. I ate it and it was delicious.!

Homemade sloppy joes and fried up some zucchini from the garden. try to eat somewhat healthy but fresh okra and zucchini beg to be fried.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Our kitchen is mostly out of action at the moment, the upstairs apartment has a leak which is seeping into the kitchen, has been for a couple of weeks and they don't seem to be able to fix it. We are catching water in 6 plastic bowls all around the hob and emptying about a litre in the morning and another at bed time. This is beginning to p*** me off big time - deliveries every day as restaurants are still closed in lockdown :cursing:
That’s sucks….all of it.

We are practically overrun with fresh basil this season. I decided to 'process' 4 cups of the greenery and make pesto. And what better to do with all this pesto than make some pesto pasta -

20210807_180244.jpg

The pesto had basil, pine nuts, a mix of Parmesan and Pecorino Romano cheese, and extra virgin olive oil. Boy was it good, but the wife suggested I add more to the pasta the next time around.

With the amount of pesto I still have on hand there will be many "next times". A neat trick my wife had to try is to put the leftover pesto into an ice cube tray and freeze it.

In the future I will be able to pop out a few cubes of frozen pesto and make up new batches of pesto pasta.

Tim

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
We ate the evidence, but it was Knob Creek old fashioneds, Beemster goat gouda, a wedge salad, a rare skirt steak with red wine reduction, crash potatoes, and coffee and chocolate chip ice cream cones.

Top Bottom