What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

I'm glad to hear that. It great to hear how some late marriages end a success.

I have been married three times now for 13 years. I married this wonderful lady when I was 66 and like you, a truly blessed she is my wife. I tell my friends I really lucked out. She is beautiful and caring. Plus, she likes baseball, football, and is a great cook!
Congratulations, I’m very happy for you. Correction, I’m very happy for us!

I have been married three times now for 13 years.
Wait. I need more detail on this. You get married for thirteen years and then move on to the next one? Or there is some interval between, but marriage has lasted thirteen years for you, three times?

I have noticed that I have a habit of getting married every twenty four years, but I have spent more time unmarried (not necessarily single) than married. Haven’t told my wife about it, as she might not want to think about being replaced in seventeen years.

Other than that, I’m not very consistent about things.

I'm a firm believer in taking one of two paths when company comes over. Go hard early so all you need to do is smile and present when they arrive or let someone outside the house do the work.
Agreed. In tonight’s case, we went to our 83 year old friends house to say goodbye before they move out of state Tuesday to an assisted living facility. It was a hard evening.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Agreed. In tonight’s case, we went to our 83 year old friends house to say goodbye before they move out of state Tuesday to an assisted living facility. It was a hard evening.

"Food brings people together on many different levels. It's nourishment of the soul and body, it's truly love." - Giada De Laurentiis

I lack the eloquence. I feel for you and your friends.

Grilled Tri-tip with saffron rice and coleslaw. Had to do some potatoes with the extra space on the grill. Sold very well nothing is left 🤣

80BB296B-8174-48A5-AA0A-87DE12F885AC.jpeg
A8131925-9B31-40BD-B4D6-0B33FCF9E415.jpeg
3C2C594A-E83A-4189-A497-E9959EDF000F.jpeg

Top Bottom