What's new

What’re you 3 favorite SMELLING soaps?

1) AdP Colonia and many of the many clones. Like the OP, this is largely based on memories of a special trip I took with the wife. We stayed in a hotel that used AdP for all its bathroom supplies - soaps, shampoos and conditioners, and lotions. I got the cologne for my last birthday.

2) Nuavia Blu. Such a complex beautiful scent. I bought a cologne that matches fairly closely.

3) Le Pere Lucien - Traditional. I loved this bright french soap from the moment I first smelled it. I have better performers, so it sits in the drawer. PdP fits this same categotry.

1) AdP Colonia and many of the many clones. Like the OP, this is largely based on memories of a special trip I took with the wife. We stayed in a hotel that used AdP for all its bathroom supplies - soaps, shampoos and conditioners, and lotions. I got the cologne for my last birthday.

2) Nuavia Blu. Such a complex beautiful scent. I bought a cologne that matches fairly closely.

3) Le Pere Lucien - Traditional. I loved this bright french soap from the moment I first smelled it. I have better performers, so it sits in the drawer. PdP fits this same categotry.

Which cologne is a good match Nuavia Blu? Thanks for the tip.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
RR Don Marco, citrus and tobacco... what’s not to love!
B&M Nordost, orange soda at its finest
PAA Aloha Smackdown, Hawaiian Punch, Oh Yeah!
Honorable Mention: CF Ghost Town Barber, for when I want to break away from the fruity smells, and go traditional

You are the third person to mention Bauvia Blu. I’d never heard of it. It’s on my list now. Thanks 💪💪💪

Proraso Red (sandalwood)
I liked the scent from the get-go, nearly four years ago now, and it just seems to continually get better.

Cella
On the first shave the scent immediately reminded me of my late beloved Granny's marzipan cakes. Wonderful.

Martin de Candre Agrumes
The best, and most refreshing, citrus scent of any shaving soap I've used.

Can you describe the sebum blue scent please?
I absolutely love I Coloniali

Sure...I Coloniali Mango has a wonderful fragrance that to me is completely unique. Sebum Blue is certainly in the same category of uniqueness. I would describe it as a fresh, slightly herbaceous, green fougere, with wild blueberries in the background. It’s pretty awesome, and smells very refined!

When I just had the serum I thought it paired quite well with Martin De Candre Fougere. However, I was lucky enough to acquire the matching soap to the serum.

I hope that helps.

Vr

Matt

Top Bottom