What's new

What’re you 3 favorite SMELLING soaps?

All 3 are great performers but their scents are what I love most. No particular order bc I love each one so much.

Extro Cosmesi - Bergamotto di Calabria. I honeymooned in Amalfi and this soap transports me right back. It smells precisely like a freshly sliced fragrant lemon. No perfume at all, just incredibly fresh lemons w a little tartness.

West Coast Shaving - The Soloist by Zingari Man. This is such a complex wonderful scent. I spent my late teens and early twenties roaming around New Orleans listening to music in dive bars most nights til 4am. The tobacco, rum and spice of the pink pepper captures this perfectly. Might sound gross To some, but to me it was pure Romance. I could shave w this every day. The scent just tugs at my heart.

Catie’s Bubbles - Irish Coffee. Every time I smell this I want to taste it. I don’t, but I want to bc it smells sooo delicious. My wife makes pie from Thanksgiving through New Year’s and we always have an abundance of fresh made whipped cream in the house at this time. I have been known to soil my morning double espressos w this cream, a little sugar and a shot of whiskey. Holiday decadence! You can smell each of the 4 ingredients in this soap. It is absolutely uncanny.

Tell me what soaps you love to smell and why! Thanks for indulging me.
422B844F-3A7B-471C-9549-312AD29E6FD6.jpeg

Currently

DR Harris Windsor
Wholly Kaw Frougere Bouquet
Martin de Chandre Original

All very different but all very nice. For me performance trumps scent every time though. I really bad scent could put me off of an otherwise good soap but a perfect scent would never convince me to use a poor performer.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
In no particular order...

P&B Iceni.
CRS Wild Rose.
CRS Indian Sandalwood.
Captains Choice 45th Parallel.
Captain's Choice Sandalwood.
Wickham 1912 Club Cola.

Oh right, three. Sorry. :001_tongu

Wow, this is a tough one ...to narrow it down to only 3 (based on scent alone)!

There are so many great soaps I have yet to experience, but at this point in time I will go with these:

1. Barrister and Mann - "Le Grand Chypre"
2. Zingari Man / WCS - "The Soloist"
3. Noble Otter - "Two Kings"
Barrister-and-Mann-Le-Grand-Chypre-Artisan-Shaving-Soap-4oz-350x350.jpgzingari-man-tallow-shaving-soap-the-soloist-2_451x579.jpgNoble-Otter-Soap-Co-Two-Kings-Artisan-Shaving-Soap-4oz-350x350.jpg

Top Bottom