What's new

What would have become of us?

Thanks to the internet, we have a wonderful new healthy hobby and a way to get info on and products to support this group. Don't tell me we have to thank Algore for inventing the internet.:blink:

Thanks to the internet, we have a wonderful new healthy hobby and a way to get info on and products to support this group. Don't tell me we have to thank Algore for inventing the internet.:blink:

Tough to thank him....no one can find him since we've had all of the snow this winter. For some reason, he's in hiding...disappeared...nowhere to be found! :lol:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Before the internet I shaved with a straight that wasnt honed and used conks soap and conks brush. Didnt have a clue about honing. I didnt have a clue that there were so many wonderful aftershaves and soaps/creams.

I personally love that the internet is so helpful.

Do you think his global warming got to him, and he melted? :w00t: :biggrin1: :laugh: :001_rolle

Robots don't melt away from global warming, they mal-function and need to be repaired. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the internet has allowed us to get a good sneak peek as to how the rest of the world shaves and what products they use. Allowing us the ability to order from far away and getting things delivered to our doorstep making our world smaller.

He might still be right. You see, global warming will first create an ice age because the gulf (which heats a lot of the northen hemisphere) would cease to flow as it does bringing no warm water to our parts of the world. It is strange, how warming can create an ice age, but there you go.

As for what would have become of us? Well, I for one would have probably been an expert at Kant by now, instead here I am, on the net. :p

The Internet helped me discover DE shaving for the second time in my life, after years of twin-blade razors. It helped me discover SE and injector razors, and lathering with a brush, for the first time.

It's also given me many new opportunities to waste time.

I would never have started done the wetshaving path without it and B&B. Thank you, thank you, thank you!:001_smile

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I'd still be buying my annual supply of Conk almond. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the shear number of really great lathering products is almost overwhelming.

I would have more money and less razors, ok over time I will have more money but the ADs need to calm down first.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I would not be aquainted with all you fine people discussing a misquote from poor Al Gore.

I would not be aquainted with all you fine people discussing a misquote from poor Al Gore.

Same here. Ignorance is bliss. So, I would be having the same crappy shaves. but not know any better. I would also be out getting things done instead of wasting all my time here.

No, I would be wasting my time somewhere else. :blush:

Top Bottom