What's new

What was your last “new” shave purchase?

Antiga Barbearia de Bairro Ribeira do Porto ASL. Last two purchases have been aftershaves, including 4711 Portugal ASL. Coming up on a year since the last lathering product purchase.

MDC Rose sample
MDC Fourege sample
MDC Argumes sample
Omega 20102 Boar Brush
Semogue 830 Boar Brush

They all arrived this afternoon. Looking forward to tomorrow’s shave and yup I’m breaking in the Boars on my big ugly face.

Got sent a Gillette Nacet blade to see why all the fuss was about.

Used it with my newly purchased Rockwell 6C, which I think will replace my slim adjustable now.

IMG_0880.JPG

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I won't swear to it (memory is not my long suit), but I think it was a tub of WK Pasha's Pride a little over a year ago.

Clone of Feather Artist Club SS
2 x Proraso Pre Shave
2 x Proraso Balm
Feather ProGuard Blades x 15
Feather Professional Light Blades x 20
Penhaligons Castile EDT
1974 (U) Gillette Tech

Slim pickings this month

Merkur Progress. At first I thought it way too aggressive for me. Once people here told me how to tighten the adjustment knob all the way down -- which nothing on the 'Net that I saw, or the vintage instruction sheet, mentioned! -- it became a great razor.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Bought a Everready 1912 British model on _bay to see if was any different than some of my other GEM USA 1912 models, very similar shave IMO, very rare to buy one in good shape for $3.50 Can + $10.00 Can delivered almost to my door.
Ever Ready 1912 British made MFG 1936-53.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Several Black Ship Grooming soap samples from Maggard Razor's. Should be here today. Old Type Gillette razor from the Bay, should be here tomorrow.

Top Bottom