What's new

What was your last “new” shave purchase?

I'm new to the DE world so every purchase I make is new, ha! Just bought a pre war tech. I also have a Falkland Era Tech coming as well. I'm stating with more "affordable" DE's for now. I'd love to find a vintage Fat Boy or Slim in the near future.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have now three new SRs waiting for me at the local post office. Due to the WuFlu, the post office is closed and I am also forbidden to leave my house.

Life is tough in my little bit of paradise.

Just took advantage of the Bullgoose “quarantine” sale to give myself an excuse to buy their Royal Fougere soap and aftershave. I figured a nice spring sent was in order.

just got this bowel. put almost boiling water in it and lather it up. the lather on my face felt like a hot towel. the soap dries out quicker in the bowel though.

IMG_0432.JPG
60664185833__E30FD9A1-9C83-44C8-9AFB-C6A5F20259E9.JPG

Got this polished Timeless .95 just a few min ago! I'm in the Fixed Four, so it'll be a week til I can use it.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hi,

Back in January, during my two-week timeframe to buy anything shaving related, I finally bought an Above The Tie S2 Open Comb Slant DE razor. I had been thinking about that since 2014. So, I am not much into buying new anything. I also bought it with both the Kronos and Atlas handles since I wasn't sure which one I might prefer. Shorter and lighter or longer and heavier.

I have been using it daily since it arrived, as I want to take my time using it as it is very different from any other razor I have. I am thinking it really isn't for me, though. It is a bit too heavy, even with the smaller and lighter handle. I tried some other handles on it, but the head is too heavy for anything else and it becomes quite unbalanced.

I do prefer my Fasan DoubleSlant which I began using mid 2013. So, I expect I will switch back in the near future.

Stan

Reactions: Cal
Gillette 1919 Old Type. Arrived in extremely good condition. It’s my favorite shaver (next to my Fatboy) due to efficiency and angle variability.

Barrister & Mann soaps: Seville and Cologne Russe. Very nice step-up from the Proraso and RazoRock soaps. The scents are just so deeply pleasant!

91879A26-443E-4E45-8014-3DCBB3ECEF22.jpeg

E4FAAC2C-3905-4574-A8D0-F54014BDE899.jpeg

B50E0B06-7D58-4798-A726-C66EEC4A61D8.jpeg

Top Bottom