What's new

What was your carry today?

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
The Detective Special in a Privateer IWB Marauder holster.

Privateer-Marauder-front.jpg

Privateer-Marauder-rear.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
It was sunny and got up to the mid-50s(°F) today, so I wore some lighter clothes and swapped my VP9SK out for my P365. I haven't worn my P365 in at least a couple months, and noticed I need to give it a bit of a cleaning and oiling. It looks like I'll probably be doing that this weekend.

20230301_171808.jpg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
It was sunny and got up to the mid-50s(°F) today, so I wore some lighter clothes and swapped my VP9SK out for my P365. I haven't worn my P365 in at least a couple months, and noticed I need to give it a bit of a cleaning and oiling. It looks like I'll probably be doing that this weekend.

View attachment 1614208

That Bravo Concealment is a nice looking holster.

I can tell you are from Michigan. Mid 50's here in Oklahoma today also. I still wore a coat. Lol'd. :)

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
That Bravo Concealment is a nice looking holster.

Thanks. 🙂 Like I've said before, there might be better options on the market, but for the price, and how well they've worked for me, I see no need to go with anything other than my Bravo Concealment gear.

I can tell you are from Michigan. Mid 50's here in Oklahoma today also. I still wore a coat. Lol'd. :)

🤣 Yes, being from Michigan has somewhat to do with my tolerance for cold weather, but I also temper myself for the cold, and have worked outside in the cold of Michigan winters for the past nine winters. I hold off when everyone starts to put on extra layers in the fall, and can tolerate being out in 20°F weather in just long pants and a tee shirt as long as I keep moving and the wind is below 10 or so mph. Most people think they're cold, when they're just uncomfortable. There's a big difference between the two. But, yes... Some of the stereotypes are true. Some of us do go out and shovel snow in shorts. 😁🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom