Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Springfield Range Officer Compact
Speer Gold Dot .45ACP
DeSantis Cozy Partner IWB Holster

EE512667-9A38-432D-BEEB-BD1031387C64.jpeg

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Cool, I usually have 200 gr. Cor-Bons in mine, need to update my carry ammo if/when it becomes available, but the old stuff should work just fine till I do.

OkieStubble

Am I the only S&F member who carries a pistol anymore? Or am I the only one who does and posts it? Nothing wrong with a bit of redundency fellas? You can post the same pic multiple times? This is a "carries of the day" thread? ;)

p6.jpg

What Did You Carry Today? Inquiring minds want to know... :)

OkieStubble

In case you want a few more rounds in the same sized mag

Yeah, I get the Shield Arms emails quite often. First Gen's had those who loved them or hated them. Haven't heard too many reviews yet on the 2nd gen's. That black electroless nickel makes slick to use and sexy to look at. :) If I ever get a Glock 48 which is dimensionally the exact same as my Glock 19 except lighter and thinner. Those Shield Arm Magazines are a great idea, as a Glock 19 is a combat pistol and so a G48 with 15 round mags could be a combat pistol as well.

You know what makes our G43X's awesome? Their short length, height, and overall very compact stature, even though, you could/can run them like a full sized gun within compact distances. Small guns should be light, not heavy and I feel like the Shield Arms 15 rounders would just make it feel heavy.

My G43X is small, thin, light, balances wonderfully in the hand and another 10 rounder in the pocket makes it all disappear. If I feel I need to travel heavy with my G43X, then it's an OWB holster of some sort and two more 10 round Glock Mags on the opposite side hip to balance everything out. That's still 30 rounds at hand versus 45 rounds with a Heavy carry.

30 rounds and my combat reloads are pretty fluid and sexy? ;)

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Am I the only S&F member who carries a pistol anymore? Or am I the only one who does and posts it? Nothing wrong with a bit of redundency fellas? You can post the same pic multiple times? This is a "carries of the day" thread? ;)

View attachment 1422449

What Did You Carry Today? Inquiring minds want to know... :)

Redundant, but if you insist....

Bulldog .44 Spl. Hits like my .45 ACP and carries like my lightweight .38 snubbie.

1647045600231.png

Top Bottom