What's new

What was your carry today?

I do love my Beretta Nano
E4FB2E3C-64B8-409D-8E2F-2D300316D605.jpeg

Going biking here in a minute. Throwing this 15oz revolver in a pocket works like a charm. Especially if I have to take my shirt off and air cool a bit. We are in the mid 90’s here in KS. Doesn’t take but a minute on the bike to work up a sweat.

25D89AD6-B628-49E5-A5BA-BB857578F55F.jpeg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Feeling primitive today.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thoroughly approve of this!

There are ways of keeping BP SD-relevant. Paper cartridges, etc. I kept a .50 inline loaded and handy once during a coyote incursion. Pellets and break-open to unload safely.

Style points awarded!

AA

The usual. Ruger LC9s Pro (factory installed laser trigger guard) with Lehigh Xtreme Defense monolithic solid copper ammo (18" pen. vs 30" for Xtreme Penetrator version). I added a Talon stick-on grip enhancement panel. I vaporized the bible verse into the polymer frame using a cheap chinese laser engraver and filled it with Markal Paintstik. Worn US Flag slide work was done by XDMan using KG Gunkote.
Isaiah 41-10 Fear Not For I Am With You.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The usual. Ruger LC9s Pro (factory installed laser trigger guard) with Lehigh Xtreme Defense monolithic solid copper ammo (18" pen. vs 30" for Xtreme Penetrator version). I added a Talon stick-on grip enhancement panel. I vaporized the bible verse into the polymer frame using a cheap chinese laser engraver and filled it with Markal Paintstik. Worn US Flag slide work was done by XDMan using KG Gunkote.
View attachment 1111019
Gorgeous custom!

AA

I thoroughly approve of this!

There are ways of keeping BP SD-relevant. Paper cartridges, etc. I kept a .50 inline loaded and handy once during a coyote incursion. Pellets and break-open to unload safely.

Style points awarded!

AA

I’ve never shot it yet. It’s hard to in the metro. I think ranges would frown upon it.

"Josey Wales frowned."

C&Bs are fun, just don't forget the Crisco.

Google "chain fire."

AA

Yes. I was a Civil War re-enactor for 12 years. I have fired my reproduction 1857 Tower Arms 3 band Enfield. I just need to find a remote place I can fire the Colt. The caps I bought for it are looking kind of rough.

I haven’t carried for three years due to surgery on my index finger. With all these peaceful demonstrations going on, I think I need to get back to the range and break this finger in so I can carry again.

I haven’t carried for three years due to surgery on my index finger. With all these peaceful demonstrations going on, I think I need to get back to the range and break this finger in so I can carry again.
Yes you do sir. Yes you do.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista

Does Riley Gilmore still have his range there?

Does Riley Gilmore still have his range there?
The only range I’m certain of at this point is the A2 range on 11th. I haven’t checked to see if any other ranges survived the shutdown, but A2 was in the news this week when one of the shooters shot another shooter in the back and then turned the gun on himself. The person he shot died at the scene and the shooter is not expected to survive. The world has gone crazy, whic is why I’m carrying again. I sure hope Riley’s place is still open. That’s where I used to shoot before the surgery.

Top Bottom