What's new

What was your carry today?

I thought you might like to see the finger they worked on. The second photo is a week after surgery three years ago the first is today. It still feels like it’s stuck in a rubber hose.
image.jpg
82E5E6D1-F0DF-4B83-9FA7-C69FDD421D41.jpeg

Now I’m on quarantine again. The wife has cataract surgery coming up next week and the doctor wants her to not have contact with anyone other than me until both eyes are done. They gave her a COVID test today and I’ve contacted my doc about getting one. So, no carry for a week.

SIG P 365 IWB Kydex holster per moi.
Same here. Never thought I would like a striker fired arm, but this one is actually better than my single action Sig P938 with a trigger job, plus with the enclosed slide it is much easier to keep clean, no lint like in the sear area of my cocked P938.

If it hadn't been tragically lost due to poor life choices that led me to go canoeing while drinking moonshine, I would be wearing this Sig P320 in Bitterroot Gunleather with two mags in a matching holder on the weak side. And by now it almost surely would have been sporting a Mirzon grip module. If it hadn't been lost.

Attachments

• IMG_20191004_212010228.jpg
    IMG_20191004_212010228.jpg
    563.6 KB · Views: 13

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
S&W Mod. 66 2 1/2 in. barrel, .357 mag, carried OWB in a Don Hume belt slide, loaded with Federal 125 gr. JSPs, speed strip in right front pocket.

Top Bottom