What's new

What to do with empty tubs?

While there are many here who will probably never see the bottom of an empty tub, I am sure there are some out there who have emptied the tubs before. Is there anything creative that has be done with them? Refilled with a tube? Storage? Hemet for a newborn? Blade bank? Jello mold?

Sorry I'm Bored at work again.....

Scotto said:
Keep them to hold soaps that don't have containers.

(bored at work also)

That was something that came to mind after I posted this. I can put the Col. in the Crabtree!

I have a plastic C&E Sweet Almond that is getting used up in the next month but I wonder if you used the glass tub if you could microwave the tub and soap together.......

If you're bored at work, search the web for all the mind blowingly amazing stuff people have done with used Altoids tins. Do something similar and make your SCAD into somewhat of a conversation piece.

Gatorade said:
While there are many here who will probably never see the bottom of an empty tub, I am sure there are some out there who have emptied the tubs before. Is there anything creative that has be done with them? Refilled with a tube? Storage? Hemet for a newborn? Blade bank? Jello mold?

Sorry I'm Bored at work again.....
This will help to overcome the boredom too! Try learning to balance them whilst spinning them on the end of a three of four foot dowel stick. It's like spinning a plate as done by many of the juggling acts on variety shows of yore. The best thing is that the sides make it perfect for the tyro juggler..:w00t:

I store my collection of human teeth in mine.
proxy.php

Top Bottom