What's new

What tin/jar are you cracking?

Stir crazy, man...
Weather here has either been too cold to want to smoke outside. Cold and rainy or warn and rainy. I haven't smoked a stick or bowl in almost two weeks. Lounges around me are closed and I don't want to be in public that much anyhow.

I have so many tins I want to pop...

Just found out that an old shipmate of mine (and fellow pipe smoker) was the duty section leader onboard BONHOMME RICHARD last Sunday, so he played a significant role in fighting the fire and quite possibly saving the ship. Cracking this bad boy to send to him...

20200720_170859.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Just found out that an old shipmate of mine (and fellow pipe smoker) was the duty section leader onboard BONHOMME RICHARD last Sunday, so he played a significant role in fighting the fire and quite possibly saving the ship. Cracking this bad boy to send to him...

View attachment 1128377
You never really feel like anything real is going to happen during your in port duty...you go through the motions wishing it done. That duty section saved the ship. BZ to your friend.

I just popped the jar of Sutliff Field and Stream match. It smells great and the reviews look good. I have a little salad dressing Tupperware with it in there and my MM Eaton waiting for me to get done work and have a nice rewarding smoke on the way home.

Opened an 8oz can of Haunted Bookshop. My first of this blend. Smoked three pipes worth while mowing the lawn and after. I liked it. Not as much as some, but it will be smoked.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Sutliff Ready Rubbed 2oz bag from Smoking Pipes. It smells amazing! It will be my morning smoke today.

Briarworks Back Down South, with a couple years of age on it. Great VAPer, especially if you like it a bit heavy on the perique content.

No one cracking any new tins? I finished up a jar of haunted bookshop and cracked a tin of macbaren golden extra. Looked at the date... August 2014 🤤. Smells amazing and tastes pretty good for a lighter blend.

20210528_144236.jpg

20210528_144312.jpg

Top Bottom