What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Bengall with a fresh LPB to Escher edge. Oh my!!
Mitchell’s Woolfat
Excelsior boar
Nivea (of course)
8EB322CB-32BF-4747-8825-E968CA44CA62.jpeg

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
You can’t have those around kids. My local park has a small pond with various turtles, which kids love. But an alligator snapping turtle doesn’t love kids - except for their fingers.

You can’t have those around kids. My local park has a small pond with various turtles, which kids love. But an alligator snapping turtle doesn’t love kids - except for their fingers.
Truth! Today the kids ran through the yard to get to my car on the cul de sac…had they run down the driveway…we might have been in bad shape! We were very blessed this morning!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Although I had planned on using something different, I couldn't resist trying out my new ¾ Titan T.B.60 SR with Ebony scales this morning. I had honed it up from factory edge a few days ago but had yet to give it a shave test. This SR is not the same one that I am PIFing here.

IMG_20220528_092546.jpg

It passed with flying colours. No more balsa strop progressions required. It was so enjoyable that I did a couple of extra XTG passes. Although there was nothing left to shave, it just felt so good removing the lather.

That tube of Palmolive cream should be finished in a couple of weeks. The aftershave splash is a private blend that I put together myself. Perfect for me.

Last edited:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Took it through a full pasted balsa stropping session, and yes, it was sharper, as I learned when I tried an XTG pass above the lip with my non-dominant hand. The updside was I only tried it because the shave was going so well... :)
Wait untill you start shaving with a fool's pass. Then you will really appreciate edges from pasted balsa strops.

Top Bottom