What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Early shave, late post...
PXL_20201218_153609856-01.jpeg

Packwood Stubtail
MWF
CRV
Pinaud Clubman

So nice...

Yesterday it suddenly struck me: Bladerunner, both movies! The weather has been exactly as in the Bladerunner movies since the beginning of November. Overcast, dark and more or less raining all the time. Not too often heavy rain but most often a constant mild rain close to being a really wet fog. The sun hasn't been seen more than perhaps an hour a week in an otherwise compact and low grey sky. Not that it matters much since this far north the sun is above the horizon for only a few hours a day this time of year. Usually we're more or less guaranteed to have freezing temperatures and snow from the middle of December, but not this winter that so far has been the warmest recorded winter since 1934.

In any case I find comfort in this week's razor, the Heljestrand No.12. Now I'll gat back to baking and cooking for the upcoming Christmas. I wish you all the best.

20201219_051954.jpg
20201219_051954.jpg

Interesting scales on that Tornblom. Is there a story there?

Here you go!

Fell into the Fili hole today
PXL_20201219_221702917-01.jpeg

Fili 14 JMP DT
Wholly Law Fougere Bouquet
Mojo Handcrafts
TOBS Eaton College

Lovely, lovely midday shave.

First time using WK. I am impressed. Great rich, thick lather with little effort. Great sickness. Acceptable residual slickness. Wonderful scent. And a fantastic post shave feel. I just may be hooked...

Fell into the Fili hole today
View attachment 1197278
Fili 14 JMP DT
Wholly Law Fougere Bouquet
Mojo Handcrafts
TOBS Eaton College

Lovely, lovely midday shave.

First time using WK. I am impressed. Great rich, thick lather with little effort. Great sickness. Acceptable residual slickness. Wonderful scent. And a fantastic post shave feel. I just may be hooked...

as purely a suggestion, might want to seek out a WK in Siero Base too.

camo

Top Bottom