What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

JA Henckels Friodur 72 ¹/²
Tabac
CRV custom in Silvertip badger
IMG_20190714_102903-01.jpeg

I'm always amazed at how effortless it is to use this razor. There's nothing "amazing" about it. But it consistently provides a comfortable, BBS shave without any special effort.

Tonights Shave

J.A. Henckels Twin Works 415 5/8th
Wholly Kaw Vetililac
Blue & White with Stabilized Drift Wood 24mm silvertip
Acqua Di Parma Colonia

20190714_201751.jpg

Tonights Shave

J.A. Henckels Twin Works 415 5/8th
Wholly Kaw Vetililac
Blue & White with Stabilized Drift Wood 24mm silvertip
Acqua Di Parma Colonia

View attachment 999053
Very nice,
JA Henckels Friodur 72 ¹/²
Tabac
CRV custom in Silvertip badger
View attachment 999037
I'm always amazed at how effortless it is to use this razor. There's nothing "amazing" about it. But it consistently provides a comfortable, BBS shave without any special effort.
I concur with your opinion of this razor I too find that my 72 does the same and I really love shaving with my 472.

Great looking Henckels guys

Lovely as always

A great razor thank you for sharing Ian

Richard, any Heljestrand 5/8 full hollow will do (1,3,4,7,8 or 31) it's all the same razor just from different time periods. I'm a sucker for thumb notch razors, especially the Heljestrand version, but the edge, size and steel is the same regardless of tang.
Tks Arne
That is one of the nicest looking straights I have ever seen. How does it shave?
Tks ! P. Serindat was a small maison located in Thiers. They would have their high end blades produced by a third party (as most of the small artisans) without compromise on quality and design. All my Serindat shave excellently, this one is no exception.

Top Bottom