What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

13/16 Filarmonica #14
SOTD12-16-18.jpg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
With the risk of sounding pompous (I apologise if I do); We never know how much time we got, so let's make the best of this moment that we know we have. I'm sitting at kitchen table the watching junior finishing our Christmas gingerbread house and thinking that life doesn't get better than this very moment. :001_smile
+10

If you find someone in your living room carrying a large sack there's a chance that it won't be Santa Claus, but Boris with his razors.:em2300:
Yup and he is welcome (as you are) . Little does he know im an instructor so by the time he leaves he will be on his own path to honing....lol

Second shave with the new (to me) W&B "Hollow Ground".
IMG_20181216_140830.jpg

The first time out I was underwhelmed. Took her back to the pasted balsa yesterday and was rewarded with a spectacular shave this morning. Now that she dances nice, time for a new dress ...

W&B "Hollow Ground"
C. O. Bigelow Shave Cream (soooo much menthol lather!)
Semogue 2040 HD

If you find someone in your living room carrying a large sack there's a chance that it won't be Santa Claus, but Boris with his razors.:em2300:

Ha ha, no, no, let the man enjoy well deserved break. Besides, only 25% of my quite modest collection needs minor touch up, the rest are totally shave ready (and/or in the mail/being prepped for shipping, and apparently scary sharp). :D :D

BTW, I'm glad you suggested I keep that Le Grelot, that makes it 2/2 for French made razors for me, both really impressive shaves, and not horrible to look at either. :thumbsup:

C.V Heljestrand MK#30 Extra Hollow Ground Vintage 4/8
Had a wonderful shave with this recently restored blade .She gave me a BBS Shave on her maiden voyage .
rps20181216_191559_281.jpg

Ern Persian 5 / 8
Tcheon Fung Sing Linea Intenso - Crazy Sandalwood
RazoRock Plissoft Barber Handle
Thayer's Lavender Witch hazel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy.php

Don’t have a fresh photo from today, but I used this Caruso Solingen, Palmolive Shave soap, my trusty Alpha T-400 Silvertip, and new to me this shave, NOS Palmolive After Shave Lotion. The Palmolive Aftershave was a real treat, like a lighter version of Proraso Green with a more powdery barbershop finish. It was fantastic!

Matt

proxy.php

Don’t have a fresh photo from today, but I used this Caruso Solingen, Palmolive Shave soap, my trusty Alpha T-400 Silvertip, and new to me this shave, NOS Palmolive After Shave Lotion. The Palmolive Aftershave was a real treat, like a lighter version of Proraso Green with a more powdery barbershop finish. It was fantastic!

Matt

Razor and stones look fantastic.:a14:

Wacker 7/8

proxy.php
It's very hard to beat black when it comes to elegance
Ha ha, no, no, let the man enjoy well deserved break. Besides, only 25% of my quite modest collection needs minor touch up, the rest are totally shave ready (and/or in the mail/being prepped for shipping, and apparently scary sharp). :D :D

BTW, I'm glad you suggested I keep that Le Grelot, that makes it 2/2 for French made razors for me, both really impressive shaves, and not horrible to look at either. :thumbsup:
I'm am sorry for making fun of you, but I just couldn't help myself. They are both very beautiful.

Top Bottom