What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Lots of great blades today, thank you!

Wacker 'Special Razor' 6/8 (and in love with newly-arrived Mystic Water Egyptian Dragon soap):

proxy.php
Very nice, sir!!:a14:

Matt Its a Gold Dollar 66 And looks can fool you, but it is a fantastic razor for sure and it gives a buttery smooth shave.....

It could be made in Pakistan, but plated in gold as such, I’d still drool over it..... Those Gold Dollar Mods are some of the greatest artistry I’ve seen with straight razors! Keep those pimped out razors coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could be made in Pakistan, but plated in gold as such, I’d still drool over it..... Those Gold Dollar Mods are some of the greatest artistry I’ve seen with straight razors! Keep those pimped out razors coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if I will enter the next one, might have a rest but I might not it depends on workload....

No scrub that I will be in the next one ...

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Aaaah, Steve this post brings back very fond memories from when I was a younger man :001_302:. Swap "razors" for "women" and Exactly the same words were quite often said about be by men that married young, got children very early and spend all their money on diapers, baby food, payments on their house and instalments of their station wagon:scooter:. You even managed to get in "I feel clean now":001_tongu, back then often said with a suppressed sob, and a dark glance at me. Well at the age of 34 this hopeless bachelor finally fell in love with the finest razor...eehh woman on Earth:o13:, got married and we were blessed with a baby boy:thumbup:. We got many fine years before The Lord called for her, many decades before her time:c17:.

One day I might get rid of all of my razors, except for my favourite CVH MK No32, and be happy with it, who knows?Until then I am going to enjoy the ride.:c9:

So am I. This razors incorprates all the best of the French straight razor tradition.
Well said. I had never thought of it that way but it is true. One for many. I very much appreciate analogy. Fortunately, I still have mine. Unfortunately, we have far fewer years behind us than we have ahead.

Well said. I had never thought of it that way but it is true. One for many. I very much appreciate analogy. Fortunately, I still have mine. Unfortunately, we have far fewer years behind us than we have ahead.
With the risk of sounding pompous (I apologise if I do); We never know how much time we got, so let's make the best of this moment that we know we have. I'm sitting at kitchen table the watching junior finishing our Christmas gingerbread house and thinking that life doesn't get better than this very moment. :001_smile

Today is a Jacob Ray kinda day....finally home for the holiday season and a well deserved break....View attachment 935702
Dean I hope you'll be able to have a long and good rest.:001_smile

With the risk of sounding pompous (I apologise if I do); We never know how much time we got, so let's make the best of this moment that we know we have. I'm sitting at kitchen table the watching junior finishing our Christmas gingerbread house and thinking that life doesn't get better than this very moment. :001_smile

Dean I hope you'll be able to have a long and good rest.:001_smile
Thanks Arne.....it is truly wonderful to know that im home for the next 3 weeks.

Top Bottom